The Assistant Manager is primarily responsible for managing the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Managerial responsibilities of the Assistant Manager shall consist of, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- supervising and directing the activities of associates
- ensuring excellent customer service
- hiring, training and development of associates
- monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures
- maximizing sales and profitability
- controlling expenses
- maintaining stock levels and inventory
- ensuring the execution of all Tigermarket programs
The Assistant Manager is also responsible, in conjunction with the Store Manager, for accomplishing store goals/objectives. The perfect fit for our team would assist Store Management in creating a positive store culture by treating employees fair and with respect. Additionally, they would be self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
Previous management experience of fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operations is desired.